How to get a loan
- Latest original payslip
- Two months bank statement reflecting salary
- Employment confirmation letter
- A valid copy of Omang
- An expired Omang together with copy of the receipt for Omang renewal
- A valid Passport (for non citizens)
- If married copy of marriage certificate
- Spouse consent letter (COP)
- Be 21 years and above
- Permanently employed
How do I appy for a loan?
Visit /Call the nearest Branch
Call one of our accredited Sales Consultants
How much can I borrow?
Upon reaching our head office a responce will be made within 48 hours
How to receive my money?
To be credited into your bank account as per your bank statement
Cheque can only be issued to those without bank accounts
How do I pay back the loan?
To be deducted from source
If not deducted, deposit directly into company bank account and use identity number as your reference number
What happen if dont pay the loan?
Your employer will be notified and asked why payment was not made
You will also be notified and advised to pay through the bank